
My dance recital went great! My dad gave me these
flowers because of how good he
thought I did!

Me and Anna all ready for our Dance!

Me in the dance room waiting to go on stage!

While this cute group of girls wait to go on
on stage they play duck-duck-goose!

Me smiling
for the camera!

Me and Anna Again in the dance room waiting to
go on stage to preform our
Ballet dance!

Anna posing for the camera!

Anna in her ballet costume!

Cierra stretching before my
You are such a beauty and glowing with purity! I'm so glad you like dancing. Heavenly Father loves when we use our talents to bring others joy!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful pictures. Oh, how I wish I knew about your dance recitsl. I would have loved to come. Please let me know next time. You have a perfect dancer body and are so beautiful both inside and out.
ReplyDelete