washington D.C.

Me at the air port!
The first night we went to a baseball game
it was really fun!
On the right is Mauri we stayed at her house all week!


This is the Vietnam Memorial!
It was fun to look for all the people we know!


This is the Lincoln Memorial!
Look at me standing by him!

He really is so huge!

This is the the building where
Lincoln is in!
We went to see some Memorials at night
it was fun to see the buildings when it was dark!

This is the
IWO JIMA
"Raising of the Flag"

This was way cool it was the
Changing of the guards!
And the tomb of the unknown solider!

This was so cool to see it's the
Eternal Flame at the grave site of
John F. Kennedy!

Listen to this the flame never goes out even in
the hardest rain and the strongest wind!

This is me by the wholly Mammoth at the
Natural History Museum where
Night at the Museum was filmed!

We stooped by the little outdoor stands to
by cute shirts for our whole family!


These flowers where every where in Washington!
They are huge look there as big as my moms head!
WOW


The Washington Monument!

The Capital!



Look we found this little place on our walk
it was really peacefully there!
This is the Library of Congress!

This is one of the judge room how pretty!


This is Lady Liberty!
She is on the top on the Library of Congress!





This is at the Bureau of Engraving and printing!
That is where money for the US is printed and we got to see the money being
printed how cool!
But we could not take pictures of the money being printed :(
Me on the Bus!

At the snack shop!

We got to she the white house how cool!

P.S.
This is the back side of the White house!
At the Washington D.C. Temple!

It was so fun to baptisms for the dead
with my mom!
My moms 2 friends!

The temple at night was so pretty!



Lunch time :)


This is at the Air and Space Museum!

This is the REAL Wright Brothers Plane!
COOL!

There is Lady Liberty!

Taking a Brake!
We would wake up at 8:00 and then walk all day
till 8:00 p.m
Our feet hurt!
Having a picnic!

Washington Monument!

The Capital!

The white house again this time the front!
:)



This is Mount Vernon!
This is the real home of Gorge Washington!

At the Harbor!


On the plane!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a trip. It looked like you pretty much saw everything. To do such a trip with your mother I bet was so memorable. So glad you got to go. I love the picture of you in front of the temple at night. It almost looks like you're glowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT FUN PICTURES CIERRA!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU PUT ALL THE PICTURES UP ON YOUR BLOG, NOW I CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM WHENEVER I WANT TO! I REMEMBER THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL, AND THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT WERE TWO OF MY FAVORITES AS WELL AS ARLINGTON CEMETERY AND THE CHANGING OF THE GAURDS. YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE TAKEN THAT TRIP SO EARLY IN YOUR LIFE! I THINK I NEED TO START A BLOG! :)

    -UNCLE MARK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY CIERRA! HEY BTW I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND...I SEE YOU GOT IT FROM THAT HOT BLIGGITY PLACE! I AM GLAD YOU FOUND ONE YOU LIKED! THEY ARE ALL SO ADORABLE...ARENT THEY! AND IT IS SO EASY TO CHANGE TOO...I LOVE IT! THAT IS SO COOL YOU GOT TO GO TO WASHINGTON DC! I AM GLAD YOU HAD TONS OF FUN! ALL YOUR PICS ARE WAY COOL!
    PEACE OUT! TAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cierra Washington D.C. sounds so fun that is so cool that you got to go!

    ReplyDelete