THE ANSWER

About a week ago my dance teacher at school
handed out a questionnaire for us to answer
one of the questions near the end said
said do you take dance i simply answered
YES
the following question said
"WHY DO YOU DANCE"
i thought about that for a minute
wondering what to write
i mean i love to dance but i never have been asked that
question
"why do you dance"
after a while thinking i knew the answer
i quickly wrote
" DANCE IS MY PASSION "
later that day i remembered a quote that i have
read

I DANCE FOR LAUGHTER
I DANCE FOR TEARS
I DANCE FOR MADNESS
I DANCE FOR FEARS
I DANCE FOR HOPES
I DANCE FOR SCREAMS
BUT
I AM THE DANCER
I CREATE THE DREAMS

i guess this quote answers the question
"WHY DO YOU DANCE"
perfectly

1 comment:

  1. i love your stuff on the side and your background! guess what is so funny i saw the font on my cousins blog and i changed my fonts to that font then i came on your blog and it was the same font! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete