ABC's all about my MOM

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I love you mom you are the best mom in the world!
These are things I love about you that begin with every letter of the alphabet!
( These are just a few of the millions of reasons I love you )


Absolutely wonderful in every way.
Beautiful inside and out.
Caring.
Determined and diligent.
Energetic and exciting.
Fabulous, friendly, and fun.
Gospel centered.
Happily helping me.
Interested in everything I have to say.
Joyful.
Kisses me goodnight and tucks me in bed every night.
Loves me to her fullest ability.
Makes our house a HOME.
Never lets you down.
Opened arms at the door when I come home.
Patient with me.
Queen of organizing.
Respectful to anything I have to say.
Special in tons of ways.
Terrific at saying "I love you" to everyone in the family every morning and night.
Understanding.
Virtuous.
Works hard to make sure we know how much she loves us.
X-tra hard working.
You are the best.
Zipping around to please everyone.


4 comments:

  1. I echo everything you said about your mom. She is a remarkable woman. What a great example you have to follow. I would say you are on your way to becoming just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the greatest mom! You are so adorable Cierra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cierra!! I meant to make a comment on your blog so long ago, when you saw mine, but I was a slacker...anyway, very cute blog and darling mothers day post! Those pics of you and Ashtyn are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete